
I truly believe in miracles. Sunday I had cooked a turkey breast in a bag inside of a pyrex baking pan. The turkey was done, and as I was getting it out of the oven, Tyler came into the kitchen and was pulling on my leg wanting to be picked up. Rather than turn and put the baking pan on the counter, I sat it down on the stovetop and picked him up. I had no sooner turned around than the pyrex baking dish literally exploded and shattered into hundreds of various size shards of glass. These shards went flying across the kitchen and I have no doubt that if my little guy had still been at my side instead of in my arms, he would have been seriously injured. We were blessed. I believe in miracles . . . . . .
I too believe in miracles, Eileen and am thankful that God still sends them our way!
ReplyDelete